Novabeans is a 3 dimensional printing education program in India that uses 3D printing for prototyping as well as personalised manufacturing, with applications in Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC), Industrial Design, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Civil Engineering, dental and medical industries, Jewellery, Biotech, Fashion, Home Decor and many more.
The main concepts covered in the 3D printing training courses are :
- 3D Printing technology and General Principles of 3D Printing
- Various Additive Manufacturing processes
- 2D to 3D using Photogrammetry, Cad, UV Textures and more
- Types of 3D Printers and Architecture of Desktop 3D printers
- 3D Modelling using Blender and OpenSCAD
- Commercial Printing using Blender
- 3D Printing materials and Design Concepts
- CNC & Laser Cutting Techniques
- Casting Techniques
- Mould Making using 3D printing and it's applications
- Advance Materials for Post 3D Printing Applications
- Hands-on at 3D printer to design 3D objects
- Robotics, Quadcopter and Model Parts with 3D Printing
- And much more...