3M Micropore Paper Tape With Dispenser, Model-1535-0
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
3M Micropore Paper Tape With Dispensers is intended to be a gentle, general taping paper tape. It is designed for people with mobility disabilities. It is conformable, hypoallergenic and is suitable for repeated applications on sensitive skin, fragile skin, and elderly patients. It is available in a dispenser pack for easy tear and convenience.
- Allows for moisture evaporation and skin to breathe
- Gentle to the skin yet adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal
- Excellent for general-purpose taping
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Highly breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement
- Available in white or tan color
- Securing small to medium dressings, especially on damp skin
- Securing lightweight tubing and ostomy appliances
- Taping fragile, at-risk skin
- When repeated taping is necessary