AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Assistive Express is a functional augmentative and alternative communication device designed for people with speech disabilities to use to have a conversation with others. Assistive Express is designed to be simple and efficient, allowing users to express their views and thoughts at the most express manner, with natural sounding voices. Features include:
- Landscape and Portrait Modes to cater to different needs.
- Word Prediction to minimize the keystrokes required.
- Adaptive learning of new vocabulary into the word prediction list.
- Favorites list for users to save commonly used sentences.
- Three voices included for user to pick.
- Adjustable volume and speed for voices.
- Large font and buttons for easy access.
- Recent list for quick access to previously spoken sentences.
- Self-learning "next word" prediction.
- Favorites can be reordered.
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Email etc.
- Font size is adjustable.
- Prediction can be enabled/disabled.
Copyright: © 2010-2016 assistive apps.
Assistive Express is currently only designed for the English Language.