Powerlink 4 Control Unit
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The PowerLink 4 Control Unit is a control switch interface unit designed for use by individuals with upper extremity or neurological disabilities or cerebral palsy. This unit enables switch users to control up to two electrical appliances with single switches. Six modes of control allow the user to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on. The unit accepts any single switch, including AbleNet’s Big or Jelly Beamer wireless switches (see separate entries). The unit is set up using a built-in display. Flexible outlets allow custom positioning and independent activation of of the appliances. The unit has two switch input jacks and Linkable wireless technology for use with multiple Big or Jelly Beamer switches. Modes of control include Direct (behaves like a traditional switch); Count (behaves like Direct and shows number of activations); Two-Switch (behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated); Timed Seconds (runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds); Timed Minutes (runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes); Latch (first activation turns appliance on, second activation turns it off).
PowerLink 4 features:
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF
Please note: product only available for shipping in North America.