TheraSIP Thera Straws Set for Swallowing Trainer
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
TheraSIP Thera Straws are swallowing trainers designed for people with palsy and other mobility disabilities. They are designed with a decreasing interior diameters and restrict bolus size and maximize safe intake of thin liquids, a safe method for keeping individuals on thin liquids. They can be shaped (bent) by placing in a microwave, shortened as needed, and cleansed after each use. Recommended for individual use only.
- TheraSIP Thera Straws Set for Swallowing Trainer includes 4 Straws, each in a different size to fit inside each other, keeping the exterior size of the straws larger.
- Design to help the clinician design a safer method of thin liquid intake or free water protocol.
- Smaller straws can be inserted into the larger straws to increase the other diameters.
- Designed for hydration rather than exercise.
- Can be cleaned in warm soap and water after use but are not to be shared between patients.
- Can be washed between use.